Future of .org is to be decided soon

Mark C. Langston mark at bitshift.org
Mon Jul 15 21:55:25 PDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 03:56:31PM -0700, Jim Hickstein wrote:
> Well, this about sums it up:
>
> --On Monday, July 15, 2002 02:45:35 PM -0700 "Mark C. Langston"
> <mark at bitshift.org> wrote:
>
> > I'd recommend BayLISA steer clear, as an organization.
>
> Thank you, Mark, for your recommendation.

No problem.  After all, these are the folks that went against
RFC2606 and made example.[com|net|org] resolve.  And yet they
talk about "protecting the stability of the Internet" with a
straight face.

--
Mark C. Langston                         Sr. Systems Administrator
mark at bitshift.org                                  Project Phoenix
http://www.bitshift.org                              mark at seti.org