Shell account testimonials?

Leslie Devlin ldevlin at cnet.com
Sat Jul 6 19:31:05 PDT 2002

Someone already mentioned Raw Bandwidth's technical cred but hadn't tried
the shell account.  I use the shell and it's great -- stable and fast with
plenty of disk space.

Leslie Devlin, System Administrator
Network and System Administration, CNET.com
leslie.devlin at cnet.com  *  NEW voice 415.344.2072