Shell account testimonials?

Dan Bethe dan_bethe at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 5 21:07:21 PDT 2002

My two cents for shells is at http://nyip.net which is run by a long time ircop
for OpenProjects Network.  And I second JC's advice about rawbandwidth.com.  I
researched bay area DSL for about a week solid and ended up with their
residential DSL for about 6 months until I moved out of DSL country.  Mike
Durkin of rawbw provides masterful and instantly responsive support because
he's a master of all things related to the Internet in the SFBA.  He's got a
psychic connection to Pacbell or something, and knows exactly what's going on.
I found him via interviews with him which were published on dslreports.com.
He'll let you (and help you) do anything that can be done with his services
with virtually no limitations.  And he's got FreeBSD shells and web hosting.