Urgently looking for semi-ancient SCSI controller

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Sat Feb 16 18:56:50 PST 2002

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 16:22:52 -0800 (PST)
Mark Allen <mrallen1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> A Symbios or NCR 53C875 PCI SCSI controller that *is* bootable and
> has a 50 pin and 68 pin internal connector on it.  The
> ex-controller that I'm staring at is circa 1998-1999.  If you have
> one of these beasties moldering in your closet, attic, garage,
> etc, I'd be willing to pay up to $30 for one.  I'd also be happy
> to drive over and extract same from a chassis if you live
> near/around the Bay Area.

If you continue to run dry, give me a shout.  I know I have some NCR
cards (which are SymBIOS under the covers) with narrow and wide SCSI
on them.  I can't promise the exact chip rev/model.  They're kinda
buried tho (recent house move), so I'd rather not have to go digging
if I don't have to.

--
J C Lawrence