Cable Tags/Cable labels

Alberto Begliomini aub at coldstone.com
Thu Dec 13 08:34:05 PST 2001

Fry's sells cable ties with a little tag on one end where, as you said,
you can write with a Sharpie. I like them a lot because the little tag
has the same width of a CAT5 cable and it is about 1" long. You have
enough space to write the server name or a serial number, as Jim pointed
out, your choice. The Fry's part number is 1771633. They are manifactured by:

All-States Inc.
1801 W. Foster Avenue
Chicago, IL 60640

I don't have a phone number, sorry. The manifacturer PLU is 1771633 (same
as Fry's)

Alberto U. Begliomini                            Email: aub at coldstone.com
Coldstone Consulting, LLC                        Phone: 650-654-5938
Security, Data Centers Design and Management     Fax:   650-631-8722