[Baylisa] Puppet Labs is conducting a release management study - Interested in participating?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Apr 27 21:18:13 PDT 2013

Our friends at Puppet Labs asked us to pass this along... if you're
qualified and interested, please follow up with them directly.

o/___________________________________________________
o\

Puppet Labs is conducting on-location research visits in the San Francisco
area April 30th and May 2nd.

We're looking for someone involved in the release management process for
application code or configuration management. No Puppet experience is
required. Your participation will have a direct impact on our future
products.

Site visit details:

Length: 1/2 day (4 hours)
Location: Your office in San Francisco, CA
What we’ll be doing:
2-3 observers will be shadowing your release management activities and
daily tasks. *This site visit is not intended to hinder your productivity.
At the end of the visit, we’ll wrap up with a few background questions.
No preparation on your part is required.
Everything shared in this visit will be kept confidential, and used
strictly for internal research at Puppet Labs.
As thanks, you'll receive a $200 Amazon gift card, choice of Phoenix
Project or Puppet books and Puppet Test Pilot t-shirt.

Interested? Please fill out a few quick questions
https://docs.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/forms/d/10PsDhwiyVkgzHfzVuX1JHscNxgJGk5crrR5S2Z3r1IY/viewform

Thank you,
Research at Puppet Labs