[Baylisa] Next week- Puppet Labs research opportunity

Paige Huggins paige at puppetlabs.com
Mon Apr 22 13:32:06 PDT 2013

Puppet Labs is conducting on-location research visits in the San Francisco
area *April 30th and May 1st. *

We're looking for someone involved in the release management process for
application code or configuration management. No Puppet experience is
required. Your participation will have a direct impact on future products
designed to solve your problems.

*Site visit details: *

*Length: *1/2 day (4 hours)
*Location:* Your office in San Francisco, CA
*What we’ll be doing:* Your regular release management activities and daily
tasks. No preparation required.

If selected, we will visit you at your office to observe and learn about
your code release process. During the visit, you will go about your daily
work while we shadow you to understand your work environment and
challenges. At the end of the visit, we’ll wrap up with a short interview
for a bit of background.

Everything shared in this visit will be kept confidential, and used
strictly for internal research at Puppet Labs.

*Perks: *

$200 Amazon gift card, choice of Phoenix Project or Puppet books and Puppet
Test Pilot t-shirt

*Interested? *

Please fill out a few quick questions and we'll get in touch with you.
https://docs.google.com/a/puppetlabs.com/forms/d/10PsDhwiyVkgzHfzVuX1JHscNxgJGk5crrR5S2Z3r1IY/viewform

Thank you so much,
Puppet Research Team