[Baylisa] LISA '12 is coming!

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Nov 12 15:32:25 PST 2012

Hi folks,

LISA '12, "Strategies, Tools, and Techniques,"
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa12>is coming up December 9-14 in San
Diego, California.

We'll have some information (programs and flyers) around the event at this
Thursday's BayLISA meeting, and we will also have a technical session pass
(for Wed Dec 12-Fri Dec 14) as one of the prizes in our monthly drawing.
Bring a business card to enter the tech pass drawing, if you expect to be
able to use it.

Note that the early-bird registration and hotel reservation discounts end
next Monday, November 19. See
https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa12/registration-information for the
registration rates and fees, and
https://www.usenix.org/conference/lisa12/hotel-and-travel-information for
hotel discounts and a travel discount offering.

If you're planning to go to LISA '12, feel free to make some noise here on
the list... people often congregate on Twitter (hashtag #LISA12) during the
sessions and coordinate meals and adventures that way.

Enjoy,
Robert Novak
BayLISA President