[Baylisa] Solaris-related topics -- what would you like to hear about?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Jul 23 16:36:25 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

I'm working with the folks at Joyent to refine our desired topics for
the August 16 Solaris-themed meeting.

Details (as they come) and RSVP at:
http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/42780152/

If you'd be interested in coming to this meeting or viewing the video
afterward, what Solaris-related topics would be of interest to you ?

We're already looking at an overview of SmartOS, the current state of
ZFS, and possibly a revisiting of Dynamic Tracing that we learned
about last spring.

But if there's a topic of interest to you that we haven't thought of
yet, please speak up. We're trying to find enough to interest as many
attendees as we can.

Thanks, all.

Robert Novak
BayLISA President