[Baylisa] Reminder - IPv6 at BayLISA this week (San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley)

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Jul 17 15:37:58 PDT 2012

Hi all,

This month's BayLISA meeting is two days away. Come see Jason Fesler,
Distinguished Architect at Yahoo!, talk about real-world IPv6.

Meeting is 7/19/2012 at 7:30pm, 2051 Stierlin Ct "Culture Club"
Details/RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/42779382/

We currently have a full set of RSVPs and a waiting list, but if
you're interested in joining us, do RSVP anyway. We'll adjust the head
count as we confirm the room configuration, and people will probably
un-RSVP before then. So sign up if you're interested in joining us.

Also, while we're still working out the details for our Solaris-themed
meeting in San Francisco in August, we're pleased to announce that
Joyent will be hosting us on the Embarcadero for that meeting. Feel
free to sign up for that meeting if you're interested and you'll be
the first to get the updates.

Solaris in San Francisco: 8/16/2012 at 7:30pm, Joyent HQ, San Francisco
Details (soon) and RSVP at http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/42780152/

We'll be back in Silicon Valley for September's meeting. Watch for
details once we have them.

See you at an upcoming meeting...

Robert Novak
BayLISA President