[Baylisa] BayLISA TOMORROW - Short But Cool update

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Wed Dec 19 18:38:38 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note and reminder of tomorrow's Short But Cool Winter Edition
of BayLISA.

We're meeting in Unite, the bigger room at 2025 Stierlin Ct (just before
the roundabout).

We have five talks scheduled:

   - Roger Weeks of Inktank: Architectural Overview and uses of Ceph
   - Ben Milman of iXsystems: Using OwnCloud under Warden on PC-BSD
   - Dominica DeGrandis: Using Kanban method to handle dependencies without
   havoc
   - Joseph Atkinson of iXsystems: Simple CIFS setup for home users
   - Peter Linnell of SuSE Linux: Open Build Service

More details at the Meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/BayLISA/events/46829162/

Please RSVP if you're coming so we can plan for pizza (thanks to iXsystems
again for feeding our hungry sysadmins!).

Robert