[Baylisa] tomcat and other monitoring?

Holt Sorenson hso at nosneros.net
Tue Aug 14 13:54:57 PDT 2012

ohhai, Ray!

Fancing meeting you here. :P

Graphite/Ganglia are popular these days for monitoring/graphing:
http://graphite.wikidot.com/
http://neopatel.blogspot.com/2011/04/logging-to-graphite-monitoring-tool.html

http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/
http://blog.sflow.com/2011/12/using-ganglia-to-monitor-java-virtual.html

JMX glue for jvm (Tomcat too) -> Ganglia/Graphite:
https://github.com/lookfirst/jmxtrans/wiki

HTH

--
Holt Sorenson