BayLISA's gone green! One more reminder of tonight's BayLISA meeting!

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Mar 17 10:39:36 PDT 2011

For just one day, http://www.baylisa.org/ has gone green. Well, our
logo has. I've also completed a first round of updates to the web
site, mostly on the front page. Check them out and send me your
suggestions!

And of course, a reminder that this month's BayLISA general meeting is TONIGHT.

Thursday, March 17, at 7:30pm at LinkedIn (2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View)

The topic is advanced LAN networking, featuring speakers from Arista
Networks and Force 10 Networks.

See details and please RSVP at http://meetup.com/BayLISA/ ..

Feel free to bring resumes, business cards, and job postings to share,
as well as your suggestions for future speakers and topics.

Also, there will be a meeting of the Board of Directors at 6pm. Board
members are expected to attend; any other BayLISA members are invited
to attend as well.

Thanks,
Robert Novak