Reminder: BayLISA general meeting this Thursday (Networking Beyond Switch And Route) -- also board meeting

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Mar 14 17:16:27 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this month's BayLISA general meeting is this
Thursday, March 17, at 7:30pm at LinkedIn in Mountain View. See
details and RSVP at http://meetup.com/BayLISA/

| Speakers from Arista Networks and Force 10 Networks
| will be discussing new technologies and features of their
| network platforms, especially as they apply to provisioning,
| management, and virtualization environments.

Also, we will be holding a meeting of the BayLISA board of directors
before the general meeting. If you're a member interested in
attending, feel free to contact me or see the upcoming announcement on
blw@ for details. This is in addition to the usual first-Monday
meeting, not in place of it... not yet.

Thanks,
Rob Novak