how far have mac's made it into large installations?

Adrian Cockcroft adrian.cockcroft at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:47:15 PDT 2011

Over the last four years Netflix has moved to be mostly Mac and iPhone
with a few holdout areas and individuals. that includes development,
operations and management. Groups like legal and finance are mostly
windows based and we are on windows 7 everywhere now.

The macs all have parallels installed but I never need to use it.

Adrian