Filtering baylisa at baylisa.org in Gmail?

David Wolfskill david at catwhisker.org
Wed Nov 3 14:37:02 PDT 2010

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 02:21:31PM -0700, Matt Harrington wrote:
> I can't figure out the best way to filter baylisa at baylisa.org messages
> in Gmail.  Sorting on "To" isn't ideal, since I'd like to not filter a
> message addressed to both me and the list.
>
> Filtering on the Sender field would be OK (I think), but I don't
> believe Gmail supports that.

I've never used Gmail, so I can't speak to that, but I can confirm
that each message that comes through $LIST at baylsa.org will have
a Sender header of "owner-$LIST at baylisa.org".

There are plans to start migrating mail service to a new machine soonish,
so there may be other changes at some point.

Peace,
david
David H. Wolfskill				david at catwhisker.org
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.