Filtering baylisa at baylisa.org in Gmail?

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Nov 3 14:35:58 PDT 2010

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Matt Harrington wrote:

> I can't figure out the best way to filter baylisa at baylisa.org messages
> in Gmail.  Sorting on "To" isn't ideal, since I'd like to not filter a
> message addressed to both me and the list.
>
> Filtering on the Sender field would be OK (I think), but I don't
> believe Gmail supports that.

Baylisa emails seem to have this header:

Sender: owner-baylisa(AT)baylisa.org

(it's @ not (AT) but I wrote it that way in case owner-baylisa at
baylisa.org prefers to minimize how often spambots see that address.)

Mailing lists that use more modern software provide a List-Id header.

Messages that are directly to you and the list will skip this filter,
because you'll receive them first before you also receive the copy via the
mailing list.

Just another procmail user,

-- Asheesh.

--
Always the dullness of the fool is the whetstone of the wits.
 		-- William Shakespeare, "As You Like It"