Reminder--March BayLISA meeting

Guy B. Purcell guy at extragalactic.net
Thu Mar 18 00:09:11 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Last reminder--the March meeting will be held *tonight* 2010 Mar 18 at 19:30 on the LinkedIn campus.  The topic will be what seems to me to be a pretty cool virtualization system, ScaleMP's vSMP Foundation for Cloud.  View the details on our website <http://www.baylisa.org/>, and you can check out ScaleMP's website for a primer on their product at <http://www.scalemp.com/>.

ScaleMP will provide pizza, so please RSVP to give us an idea of how many they should prepare for (email me either via the <rsvp at baylisa.org> address, or by simply replying to this--and by 13:00, please, so there's time to communicate a headcount)--thanks!

-Guy