Enjoy geek girl gatherings?

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu May 21 17:18:46 PDT 2009

Hey folks,

So I'm looking to find a few females that would enjoy meeting up once a
month to socialize in the South Bay area to support/share/and teach each
other about all the wonderful geekalicious technology that is out there.

If this sounds like something you would enjoy, please get in touch with me
separately.

I've also created a moderated list tcg_sfbay at yahoogroups.com to coordinate
meeting up (if there are folks in different parts of the bay area that
want to connect up, gives them a place to talk about it)

To subscribe:
tcg_sfbay-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

For me, I'm looking to set up a regular breakfast/lunch on the weekend
(though I could be convinced of a weekday meeting) somewhere in the
Sunnyvale/Mountain View/Santa Clara area.

Thanks!

Jennifer