Thursday night - BayLISA 7pm at Yahoo Inc

Jennifer sigje at sigje.org
Wed Mar 19 16:14:30 PDT 2008

Last update before the reminder tomorrow!

Please rsvp by emailing rsvp at baylisa.org so we have enough pizza (if you
have previously RSVP-ed, I received it)!

Topic: Virtualization
Speakers:

Bernard Golden, short presentation on virtualization, comparison of
current options, personal experiences with implementation

Richard Offer, VP of Engineering at FastScale "Software complexity and
management in Physical and Virtual Environments" (Lynn LeBlanc, CEO of
FastScale will also be there for any questions)

Virtualization and Management Division
Mostafa Khalil, Staff Produt Support Engineer at VMware - State of
Virtualization and Management with focus on ESX 3i and management tools

Rich Persaud, Systems Engineer for XenSource - outline new features in the
XenServer product since August, how the Citrix acquisition affects open
source Xen, and what the future holds for Xen, XenServer, and Citrix

Laurent Gharda, LinMin - Methods for deploying, managing, cloning, and
restoring virtual machines

Doors open at 7pm.  Presentations will start promptly at 7:30pm.  If you
show up after that please be quiet coming in, and grabbing pizza.

Thanks to FastScale for sponsoring the March General meeting.  We will be
playing "FastScale Shuffle" to win an iPod shuffle.