Thursday night - BayLISA 7pm at Yahoo Inc

Jennifer sigje at sigje.org
Tue Mar 18 17:11:28 PDT 2008

The website has been updated.  We have 2 additional speakers Laurent
Gharda from LinMin speaking about Baremetal provisioning virtual machines,
and someone from VMWare to discuss VMWare and managing virtualized
environments.

It should be a great night full of information about virtualization.  If
you are having problems with your VMWare or Xen install, OR you have been
thinking about rolling them out into your environment I'd highly suggest
this meeting on Thursday!

Jennifer