Good DSL routers

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Tue Aug 5 07:51:09 PDT 2008

A cisco 1720 with a aDSL WIC can be had for less than $100 on eBay.  You
can do things like QoS, NAT, etc.  All the things you would want and
learn cisco IOS. :-)

Tim

--
1978 45th Ave / San Francisco CA 94116 / USA // POTS: +1 415 665 3790
  GPG Fingerprint: 4821 CFDA 06E7 49F3 BF05  3F02 11E3 390F 8338 5B04