Good DSL routers

Guy B. Purcell guy at extragalactic.net
Tue Aug 5 00:50:59 PDT 2008

Hi All,

My DSL router (a seven year old Zoom ADSL X5) has been getting flakier
& flakier for the past few weeks, culminating in losing link on all
its built-in switch ports this afternoon.  Although it's back to
"normal" now, I think it's troubles are heat related & expect it to go
nuts again every time the temperature goes over the mid-70s or so
here--so I need a new router.  What do y'all recommend (or recommend I
stay away from)?  I have a routed IP over ATM circuit.

Thanks,

-Guy