Walk-in store to buy Cisco gear

Rob Windsor windsor at warthog.com
Sun Jun 17 23:12:25 PDT 2007

Michael Coxe wrote:
> Rob Windsor wrote:
>> Is there a good place in SFBA where I can walk in with an AmEx card
>> and walk out with two (refurb, used, whatever) Cisco cat-2980s
>> tomorrow (Monday)?
>>
>> If that isn't possible, is there a place where I can walk in and AmEx
>> new 48-port 3560s?
>
> You might give Recurrent Technologies a call: 408-727-1122. They're a
> Cisco/Sun refurb house @ 3431 De La Cruz Blvd, Santa Clara and stock
> lot of Catalyst gear.

That seems to be the general consensus.  :)

Thanks all, I fired off an e-mail and they replied already.

It looks like our issue was the PIX-515 instead of the catalyst.  Ah,
the joys of IBM-managed datacenters.  :-)

Anyway, I'm in Calif now, will be visiting our friends at Recurrent
tomorrow.

Rob++
--
Internet: windsor at warthog.com                             __o
Life: Rob at Carrollton.Texas.USA.Earth                    _`\<,_