Upcoming Feb 15 meeting - At NetApp - limited to 115 people

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Jan 4 13:53:59 PST 2007

The general meeting in February will be held at Network Appliance.  I
wanted to give a headsup as I will be announcing specifics about this
meeting in the next few days.  This meeting will be limited to 115 people
and we will be using the reservation system.  Food/drinks/beer will be
provided by NetApp.

The general content will be 2 talks, one about upgrading a datacenter and
the different factors that have to be taken into account
(power/ac/capacity planning), and the second talk will be an update on the
kiloclient talk from last year with a focus on the technical aspects plus
applications like exchange/oracle and iscsi/fcp diskless booting.

If this sounds of interest make sure to keep your 15th free!

Jennifer