Last Reminder.. Tonight is the BayLISA meeting!

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Feb 15 11:57:25 PST 2007

Please note.. it is being held _at_ NetApp HQ.

For directions:
http://www.netapp.com/company/hq.html

Address is 495 E Java Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Steve Strange will be speaking on architecting a resilient storage system,
and Gary Garcia will be speaking on Decreasing Data center power
utilization.

On a personal note, I know Gary Garcia and he's a brilliant guy and a
great speaker.  (nothing said about Steve Strange because I haven't met
him yet.. :)

NetApp will also be providing some handouts .. a Core NetApp DNA - guide
to a netapp filer, and the latest hard copy TechOnTap magazine.

If you haven't RSVPed yet, there are a few seats left ( I believe 10 at
this point).

RSVP here: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/46941403

If you have RSVPed and you can't make it, please let me know so I can open
up the seat to someone else.

Jennifer