BayLISA February General Meeting

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Mon Feb 12 15:27:48 PST 2007

Folks,

last chances to RSVP for this meeting.  It is quickly getting full.  I
highly recommend the speakers as they are both NetApp Engineering, and not
marketers!  The second talk will especially be good with regards to
building a good Data Center (how to).  Additionally, 2 ipods will be
raffled off to attendees!

RSVP : http://www.eventbrite.com/event/46941403