cfengine guru? :-)

Eric Sorenson eric at explosive.net
Thu Aug 30 14:40:27 PDT 2007

On Aug 30, 2007, at 12:52 AM, Ulf Zimmermann wrote:

> I am banging my head against the table trying to get cfrun to work
> from
> my policyhost. Anyone have a more detailed example? I seem to have
> a specific access list problem but everything I try doesn't make it
> better.

Are you on freenode IRC #cfengine? I have been talking to a couple of
people there about cfrun lately.  Drop by if you haven't and maybe we
can work it through. Also check out this page on cfwiki for the top 2
or 3 things about cfrun that seem to trip up people the most:

http://cfwiki.org/cfwiki/index.php/Cfrun_and_Cfservd_Confusion

Did an article come out recently that talked about cfrun or
something? It has been kind of a backwater that nobody used until the
last month or two when there've been tons of people running into
trouble trying to use it.

  - Eric Sorenson - N37 17.255 W121 55.738  - http://ahpook.vox.com/  -