Peninsula Linux Users' Group this week - AJAX and Web 2.0

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Tue Sep 26 22:57:57 PDT 2006

PenLUG (Peninsula Linux Users' Group) is having a meeting the day
after tomorrow!  You are invited.  RSVP is not required, but so we can
get an idea of how many people to expect please send mail to
rsvp at penlug.org to let us know if you are planning to attend.  For
full details about the group, as well as directions to the meeting,
visit www.penlug.org.

Free pizza, hors d'ouvres and soft drinks, courtesy of Open Country,
will be provided.  Free review copies of books from O'Reilly,
Prentice-Hall, and other publishers, will be given out as door prizes.
 Be on time for the eary bird drawing.