meeting tomorrow.. and discount to Dtrace class!

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Wed Mar 15 11:18:22 PST 2006

Don't forget to rsvp at baylisa.org or the mollyguard if you plan on going to
the BayLISA general meeting tomorrow _at_ NetApp.  If you have to manage a
lot of systems, this will be a meeting you don't want to miss!

Additionally, Rik Farrow will be in town at the end of the month, and we
will be holding a special BayLISA meeting at Yahoo!.

Also, I have talked to Brad Silling and convinced them that offering
BayLISA a 25% discount would be a good thing.  In order to get this
discount contact Brad Silling at (415) 975 3945 or
brad.silling at exitcertified.com.
http://www.exitcertified.com/courses/details/sa-327-s10.html.
Tell him BayLISA sent you :)  Please do pass on this to friends interested
in the class.