RT vs Bugzilla

cerise at armory.com cerise at armory.com
Tue Mar 7 12:49:57 PST 2006

Not knowing anything about RT, I'd think that would prove the superiority
of Bugzilla in getting information vital to troubleshooting.

One really needs that sort of structure to force users to provide useful
feedback.  While that'll put people off at the same time, some pressure
from the developers in question might do the trick to keep people in line
and filing reports via bugzilla.

-Phil/CERisE