RT vs Bugzilla

James "Mike" Conley conley at jeconley.com
Mon Mar 6 10:43:28 PST 2006

RT is definitely a better ticketing choice than Bugzilla.  There are
quite a few other options out there, but in my last position I
implemented RT after a fairly long search of what was available at the
time (early 2005).  It worked very well, was simple to install and
configure, was reliable, and had a long list of "3rd party" add-ons.

--Mike