Google Ops Presentation and Meeting Formats

Brent Chapman Brent at greatcircle.com
Fri Jan 27 15:33:11 PST 2006

At 3:18 PM -0800 1/27/06, Bob Sutterfield wrote:
>Jennifer Davis wrote:
>>  So I'm hearing lots of "didn't like" feelings about the
>>  presentations last night.  Any positives?
>
>I haven't heard anything negative yet about the content or the presenters
>(both were fine), only the audience dynamics.

Yes, that's my feeling as well.  The talks were fine, the spread was
great, and the venue was good (though having to be escorted in/out
through security is always an annoyance), but the audience wasn't
well managed (by itself, by the organizers, or by the speakers).

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman <brent at greatcircle.com> -- Great Circle Associates, Inc.
Specializing in network infrastructure for Silicon Valley since 1989