Google Ops Presentation and Meeting Formats

Danny Howard dannyman at toldme.com
Fri Jan 27 15:06:24 PST 2006

On Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 02:35:07PM -0800, Jennifer Davis wrote:

> So I'm hearing lots of "didn't like" feelings about the presentations last
> night.  Any positives?

Well, I thought the material being presented was interesting.

But I couldn't make it through the Q&A.

If I could get in touch with the speaker and/or materials, I would
greatly appreciate that. :)  Perhaps if he does his presentation again,
I can enjoy the content properly.

The spread was ... excellent, and the Google campus makes me hot.  And
since I have friends at Google ... if somehow they were to find
themselves donating space for meetings, it would be substantially more
tempting to make the trip down for meetings.  Heck, I'd even volunteer
to emcee and cut off questions when things get out of hand.

My 2c. :)

-danny