[SAGE] System Administrator Tool chest..

Sat Feb 4 17:40:29 PST 2006

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006, Rich Holland wrote:

> >> ... http://www.harborfreight.com and
>
> Just remember, you get what you pay for.

yup, you'd be better off buying real tools from craftsman or even
kragen/autoparts stores

harborfreight stuff breaks within say a month or 2 of heavy use

- around here .. ( silicon valley ) .. if oyu want cheap tools,
  action surplus and surplus software has super cheap stuff
  and if you want better tools like xecelite(sp?) than go to other
  local hw distributor stores, even silly fries

- and if you go to places to fixup work, having name brand tools
  does make a difference, esp when your tolls worked and theirs
  didn't because their cheap screwdriver bits was stripped one too
  many times
	- while you're at it have a 12" pipe to add extra torque
	to the itty bitty handles

c ya
alvin