[SAGE] System Administrator Tool chest..

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Sat Feb 4 01:42:47 PST 2006

At 10:36 PM -0800 2006-02-03, Jim Dennis wrote:

>    My father, who is in his mid-sixties and is still an active
>    construction worker --- general contractor and electrician, was
>    just telling me about the neatest innovation in cordless screw
>    guns --- impact drivers!

	Do you mean a hammer drill?  I've got a nice DeWalt that I'm
going to have to leave here in Europe, because it's corded and is not
adaptable to US power.  But I've only ever used it to drill into
masonry, concrete, or bricks -- never with drywall screws into wood.
I'd be curious to learn more about this particular usage....

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755