Upcoming events on baylisa site

Heather Stern star at starshine.org
Sat Dec 2 08:40:54 PST 2006

On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 10:32:19AM -0800, Bill Ward wrote:
> I'm very confused by the upcoming events on the baylisa.org site.  I'm
> setting up my Google Calendar and wanted to get BayLISA meetings in
> there, but I can't find the info about the next general meeting.
> There are two "Upcoming Events" links on the homepage, one of which
> links to a page talking about last September's meeting, and the other
> redirects to baylisa.info and shows an empty calendar....

The General Meeting is always on Third Thursday.  Our current host is Yahoo!
campus in Mountain View.

We *usually* are in the classrooms in Building E (which we prefer because
it's the easy to reach parking lot) but sometimes a conflict results in us
getting an upper story room on floor 3 of Building C.

Jennifer's usually the gal to poke in the ribs about the calendar bits, but
she has her brain all a-smoke from her finals which will be done soon.

-* Heather Stern * Baylisa Board Emeritus :) * star at starshine.org *-