A question for the membership

Alan Horn ahorn at deorth.org
Thu Aug 24 23:59:54 PDT 2006

Hi,

If you're a member, and you don't make it to a lot of general meetings,
would the ability to vote remotely for board elections mean that you are
more likely to vote ?

The idea of remote voting is something we're floating around for this
November's board elections. We're not sure yet what form it would take,
and I need to assess the need before we dig deeper into this.

So, please drop me an email and let me know if its something that matters
to you ? The more feedback I get the better a decision can be made.

Cheers,

Al