[Fwd: Upcoming Educational Seminar on 9/30]

Jeff Brainard jbrainard at mirapoint.com
Thu Sep 22 15:46:31 PDT 2005

Fyi... wanted to share this with the BayLisa members, since I believe
you might find valuable...

My company is holding an educational seminar next Friday 9/30 in San
Jose at Hotel Valencia. Topics will include email security, policies,
compliance and encryption. We'll have experts from legal firm Thelen
Reid & Priest present, as well as PGP and Mirapoint topic experts.

This exclusive, morning seminar event will include free breakfast and
giveaways for all attendees, and most importantly loads of good
information. Please feel free to register below or share this invite
with your friends in industry who might find valuable.

Thxs. -JB