BayLISA in SF

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Thu Oct 13 12:05:43 PDT 2005

> - Do you know of an appropriate venue in either of these places?
>  Required:
>  * Largeish conference room or small auditorium
>  Preferred:
>  * Internet access
>  * Proximity to BART or other public transportation
>  * Parking
>  * Proximity to nice restaurant / bar

I've sent a separate note to Danny, but I have a possible venue in SF.
Going to arrange dates, set up speaker line up, and give more details
soon.  It's got everything we need for a SF meeting, need to confirm
wireless/internet availability, but it is good for public transport.

If this doesn't work because of lack of interest .. :) Well we tried.

Jennifer