Interest in "BayLISA North"

Danny Howard dannyman at toldme.com
Thu Oct 13 11:33:51 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have volunteered to help coordinate our hypothetical meetings in the
Berkeley-Oakland-San Francisco area.  I have been assured that if we can
find a venue, and someone to manage the venue and emcee the speaker,
then speakers can be had ... so, if we can get a venue, and we can get
people to show up, BayLISA and I are willing to bring you meetings.

(It sounds like these meetings would be held in addition to South Bay
meetings.)

In order to gauge interest and feasibility, please write me if you
answer YES to any of these questions:

- Would you be likely to attend BayLISA meetings in San Francisco?

- Would you be likely to attend BayLISA meetings in Oakland-Berkeley?

- Do you know of an appropriate venue in either of these places?
  Required:
  * Largeish conference room or small auditorium
  Preferred:
  * Internet access
  * Proximity to BART or other public transportation
  * Parking
  * Proximity to nice restaurant / bar

==   Hosting a venue is a great opportunity for your employer to   ==
==   build recognition and goodwill among technical people.        ==

Thanks,
-danny

--
http://dannyman.toldme.com/