Location..

Danny Howard dannyman at toldme.com
Wed Oct 12 21:39:03 PDT 2005

Eh?  Location is up for debate?

I vote for "anywhere on the BART network, especially Oakland or Berkeley"

Now, unfortunately, that rules out the Silicon Valley, but, uhmmm ...
well, anybody in that territory always has do drive everywhere anyway,
so driving over to Oakland isn't quite as annoying as it us for those of
us who have been spoiled by public transportation having to oil up the
engine block and set out South ...

San Francisco seems a good compromse ... you can drive up there pretty
damn quick off-peak, without bridge tolls!

Or, is this just some grumbling I missed while slaving away in the San
Ramon valley?  I'll return to my previously-scheduled cowering in my
little hovel in the faraway exotic land of Walnut Creek, where I keep
hearing this weird whirring noise ... servers?  No, that's just BART
spinning people around the region while they kick back and read books n
stuff.

Sincere feelings someone who only attends about .75 meetings a year,
-danny

--
http://dannyman.toldme.com/