Thoughts..

Jeff With The Big Yellow Suit jeff at drinktomi.com
Sat Oct 8 10:24:44 PDT 2005

Inventory.   Knowing what you have is the key to controlling it and
auditing
it.  It's not glamorous, but I've yet to work at a company that had an
accurate
database of what they owned and how it was configured.

It's not a glamorous problem, but I think solving it is necessary to
addressing
a host of other issues.

-jeff