Tech jobs in the midwest?

Wed Oct 5 11:37:03 PDT 2005

hi ya

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005, Michael T. Halligan wrote:

> Recruiters from the midwest are fun.  Am I the only one being
> spammed/called by them so often, unsolicited?

you're probably on somebody's spam list of people to call/email

i get tons of it ... but i dont pick up the phone calls
on the first ring etc, etc ...
	- if the call is real, they'll leave a message, etc

"great job" spams by email ... i can't reject those ... that's
how we make a living .. and a little hard to filter since
they're all strangers until we reply to it or blacklist 'um

c ya
alvin