Tech jobs in the midwest?

Rich Holland holland at guidancetech.com
Wed Oct 5 12:24:31 PDT 2005

Michael T. Halligan wrote:

> Someday I'll understand how the headhunter market still exists with
> their unrealistic margins. I've run the numbers,
> staffing bodies just isn't a good, scaleable business.

...it is if you can source candidates for $35/hr and bill them at $165/hr!
If there weren't a market for this sort of slimy activity, it wouldn't
exist.  The same is true of spam -- it wouldn't be sent if it didn't work on
some small level.

If you could make $130/hr off some guy's every hour of work, it doesn't take
a lot of "hits" to make all the shots in the dark worthwhile, I'd guess.
--
Rich Holland        (913) 645-1950        SAP Technical Consultant
print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"\@\`\`");