Tech jobs in the midwest?

Paul M. Moriarty pmm at igtc.com
Wed Oct 5 11:48:53 PDT 2005

Roy S. Rapoport writes:

> I think it's more "a wonderful job in Ohio."  I find it hard to believe
> there's more than one.  And once you're there ... it's a little hard to
> find another one.

Yeah.  They still use chisels and clay tablets for most things in Ohio.

C'mon, there's interesting IT going on throughout the country.   Now, if you
want to limit yourself to high-tech only, perhaps the above statement is
true.

The major growth areas I see in IT moving forward are not in high-tech, but
rather in health care and finance (especially real estate).

- Paul -