Tech jobs in the midwest?

Michael T. Halligan michael at halligan.org
Wed Oct 5 10:21:06 PDT 2005

 From time to time I seem to hear a lot of people complaining about the
economy in the bay area.. This always seems
to be followed by a lot of press about H1B visa caps, etc.  This always
gets followed by a flurry of spam from recruiters,
most of them offshored recruiters in call centers, calling me about
"wonderful jobs in ohio".

I think the existance of the midwest will forever perplex the truth
about the job situation (which I think is overblown
by a few overtly vocal people), and will continually keep spamme... err
I mean recruiters in business.

Recruiters from the midwest are fun.  Am I the only one being
spammed/called by them so often, unsolicited?