upcoming focus group for ntwork administrators

Jerry Latimer jlatimer at eckersf.com
Fri Nov 11 12:12:49 PST 2005

[De-MIMEd & redirected to baylisa@ by postmaster@, since I thought it
was of broader interest than blw@, and since I believe that SAs have
somoewhat of a duty to inform vendors.  -- postmaster at baylisa.org]

Ecker & Associates,  a Bay Area market research firm, will be conducting =
a focus group in our SF office (2 blocks from the Embarcadero Bart =
station) on the evening of Thursday, Dec. 1st, with network =
administrators, technicians and engineers with responsibility for =
testing, troubleshooting and maintaining their organization's computer =
network. The discussion will last 2 hours, and the participants receive =
a cash honorarium of $150. If you're interested (or know someone who =
might be), please call me for more information.

Thanks for your help!

Jerry Latimer
Ecker & Associates
650-871-6800 x3003