Stupid recruiters.

Thu Nov 3 16:06:34 PST 2005

hi ya

On Thu, 3 Nov 2005, Jim Kavitsky wrote:

> It is extremely unlikely that a recruiter from an offshore recruiting
> sweatshop is ever going to be hired into a local company that you want
> to work for.

in my world ... say 1/2 of the "paying" customers are offshore ...
and usually have offices in the states too
	- i guess i'm their sweatshop ..

> If they have annoyed you, I say go ahead and antagonize
> them for recreational purposes. ;-)

i think that was the jest of the email .. do you do that or not
or do it less visibly with "black holes" or simple "rejected email
notices"

---------

trick question is ..
	- are those recruiters using spam servers or are they
	using their own servers ..  which of them is worst ? :-)

c ya
alvin