Suggestions for colocation needed

Bruce Ferrell bferrell at baywinds.org
Mon May 23 16:32:51 PDT 2005

Ummm... I've been in a lot of data centers in my 26 year career.  Some
are bad, some are worse.  Maybe you look for an ISP... I dunno.  I don't.

I look for good power (did 20 hours in a data center a few years back
due to their idiot power contractor pulling the plug to change a
breaker) and good air conditioning.  I don't care if they have a NOC or
not.  because they ain't gonna touch my gear anyway.

I refuse to deal with "politicians" like abovenet.  I buy my bandwidth
separately from my real estate.  I like it like that.

I run 3 racks in JMA.  Been in there for a couple of years now.